Intro: The art of writing a letter has largely been lost in a culture of email, texting, and Facebook messenger. We very seldom stress out over how to close a letter. The closing of a letter is a vital part of the content, this is true to an even greater extent when that letter is part of the Word of God.
- The christian life is a life sourced in a grace we can not earn.
- What is this grace?
- Why is it needed?
- How do I put this to practice in my life?
- The christian life is a life motivated by a love we do not deserve.
- What is the source of this love?
- How has this love been shown toward me?
- What am I to do with this love?
- The christian life is a life dependent upon a fellowship we can not earn and do not deserve.
- What is the basis of this fellowship?
- What must we do to experience this fellowship?
- What can we do to hinder this fellowship?
Conclusion: What is the evidence that this fellowship is taking place?